IMPORTANT WARNING REGARDING GLOBAL BANS
If you are globally banned, please include your exact (!) global ban ID and the name of the game in your support request. The ID is shown in your global ban message (“Global Ban #ID”). Without it we won’t be able to process your request. Make sure that you send your request to support[at]battleye.com only. Note that sending the same request multiple times will not accelerate the reviewing process in any way.
Please also note the following before sending in your request:
- No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity.
- It doesn’t matter if you only cheated on your own private server. Cheating on all BE-enabled servers is strictly forbidden.
- It’s your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to your cd-key or account. We cannot lift your ban if you were banned as a result of cd-key/account theft.
- No details about your ban (including evidence) will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information and therefore we cannot disclose that.
- If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.
- No support can be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.
If you have problems or questions regarding BattlEye, please first check the FAQ and possibly documentation section linked in the menu above. Most issues can quickly be solved by following the instructions posted there. If that doesn’t help or you want to support BattlEye by sending in cheat/hack programs, website links or other useful information, just send an email to:
support[at]battleye.com or use the contact form provided here: CONTACT
Please supply as many details as possible (e.g. when having problems, give information about your computer). That way your email can be answered and your issue be resolved much faster.
Note that we don’t provide support on game-related things, such as problems with running the game, feature/bugfix requests or even patch release dates. Please refer to the customer support of that specific game regarding these things.